A picture of my new cardigan was requested. I wore it to the show on Monday and I must say it was most annoying as it kept being plucked by the simpliest things, like my watch strap or backpack zip. So after just one day of wear it's looking quite 'worn'. However it was very comfortable to wear and just the right thickness for a spring day. I also love the colours and texture. Although not a very clear shot of the cardigan, it is actually quite long, it reaches bellow my bottom, so looks nice with jeans for a dressy casual look. I was going to wear my new summer top underneath it, but felt that it wasn't practical enough for a long day of travel. I must say that I chose comfort over style 99% of the time.
mmm, just looking at the photo, maybe some lippy would have been in order.lol



3 comments:
love the cardi!
i also dress for comfort especially if it involves alot of sitting down or travelling ;)
lovely photo gail!
Oh and we get to see hubby here!! Thanks for showing us the cardy! It looks great on you (what I can see) and you described it really well too. Shame about everything getting caught in it..but I had a black number like that (same issue). I find being over 100kg's.. I don't dress for comfort as much as I want when I'm out of the house. I find slimmer people can get away with so much more as far as 'casual wear' goes or comfortable clothing. I look forward to 'relaxing' more with my attire as my weight drops!
Hello!!!!!
I finally updated my blog!!! Funnily enough I did it before I read your comment!!!!! LOL!!!!
Nice Cardy!! I too love the colours!!!
Talk to you soon!
Love Sandie
Post a Comment