Thursday, 20 September 2007

School Holidays

The Victorain school holidays start next week and I am one of those mum's that love school holidays and not just because I work in a school.lol I love the lack of routine in the mornings and being able to stay up late, and having spontaneous days and catching up wth friends and I could go on and on.

These holidays I have two exciting things happening.

First. I have booked tickets of the whole family to go to the Melbourne show. We live in country Vic so we can get train tickets for just $10 return to melbourne including met travel to the show. Normally it would cost at least $60 per adult ticket just to get to Melb and back, so that's a great deal! Hence the whole family plus my daughter's partner are going. It's been a few years since we have been to the show so excitement plus!

Second. My middle child requested to go and see The Phantom of the Opera for her 16th birthday. So she and I are heading to Melbourne in the second week to do that. I have booke dmatinee tickets which will give us the option of doing a day trip or staying over.

In addition to the excitement, thee holidays hold the usual mundane things, like dental appointments and spring cleaning. Yeek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Hope you will pop into my place to catch up on your holidays!!!!!! I am a little scared of the holidays! First set! I've gotten a bit used to having Riley at school!!!! Hmm, wonder how I will go!!!!!
Talk to you sooN!
Love Sandie

maria said...

I'm happy for you that you have a couple of Melbourne trips planned! I hope you all have a great time together - and that you enjoy 'The Phantom'!! :-)