With the weather being just so perfect for outside dining, I served this lunch up last weekend to share with my husband. The vego sausages are mine, while he had the salami. It was so relaxing to be outside amongst the fruit blossoms.
Today has been a busy one. My eldest had to be at work at 8am this morning [so the holiday sleep in went out the window.lol]. So I dropped her off, then went to the gym. It was a great time to go as it was really quiet. Then I shopped for fruit and veg and then headed home. [ we live 20km from town].
Then at 12.30 I drove into town again to drop off my other daughter for work. While I waited for her 3 hour shift to pass, I went out to BigW and spent more than I had intended as usual. However I got myself a lovely crochet cardigan, as well as the essentials like bean bag beans, dog biscuits etc. We finally got home at 5pm.
I was then going to go out scrapbooking with a friend that I am really wanting to catch up with, but alas the bottle of wine in the fridge has called me and it really is nice weather for an evening BBQ. So we will catch up another time.



3 comments:
that lunch looks awesome! so does the japanese flowering plum tree! whoot! go sakura! good to hear u spoiled urself with a new cardi!
Yummy!!! Looks great gail!!!! Will have to join you one day, your place looks lovely. Weather has been magnicifant hey!!!!
What a healthy looking, ploughman's-type-lunch.. except there was no cheese or pickles!! Did hubby love it?! I wish we had a Big W here.. our town is nearly half a million strong..and we don't have one. The nearest one is about 40min's away!
Maybe you can show us the crocheted cardigan you bought?
Post a Comment