After being missing in action the past few months, I have finally returned to scrapbooking with friends, and I must admit it's nice to be social again. Recently I have Friday night scraped at a friend's house, attended Saturday afternoon scraps at a store [while my daughter does her check out shift], attended a whole day scrap with another group and attended a scrap class. Now that's all in the past two weeks and a huge contrast from the weeks I have scrapped alone at home.
The above layout is the one I did this afternoon. I randomly chose photos from the kids albums and I scrap lifted the idea for this one from a magazine. On completion I realised an extra black thin mat would have been good, but there you go, live and learn.
Currently I am glazing everything. The class I attended had a chipboard embellishment which had been glazed. Now I have owned glaze for the past year but had no idea how good it could look. So now I have half a dozen embellishments out 'drying'. I'm feeling very clever to be able to do this.lol



1 comment:
You-talented-lady-you! It's good to make the effort and have "people contact". I know I sometimes dread it because it's easier being at home, but once I'm out there.. boy I'm so much more 'refreshed' after it.. it's important I think. I wish you well with future projects & get-togethers! :-)
Post a Comment