This is a photo of my gorgeous new niece. The photo already included the wings, so naturally some clouds were needed. Thanks to photoshop and much patience from me, I was able to achieve the above look. I am very new to photoshop, and as my p.c. has been out of action for a while, I had actually forgotten the little that I did know.
I love my computer. However I know no more about it, than I do my car. Like my car, the computer is great while it is doing all I need it to do, but as soon as it gets gremlins and doesn't behave in the required manner, I lose my patience with it. And also like my car, it's a real pain whenit has to be taken away to get fixed. That's when withdrawals set in!
However, I have found a good computer technician, whom seems to be able to offer a prompt service and even does home delivery. So with his expert advice, my p.c. is now up and running. Of course as soon as we got the p.c. back, our downloads ran out and we went on to 'slow' mode for a week. Oh the joys of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment