Very rare for me to blog two days in a row, but today I just feel like it.
The Lord provides for us in the most subtle of ways sometimes. I have a friend who happens to be a talented painter, and she mentioned yesterday on her blog that she had been painting, and I though how relaxing that would be. Today, like every fortnight on a Thursday, I attended the class's art lesson. My role there is one of support to a student, but rarely do I join in, however today they happened to be using water colours for a miniature, one lesson project, and I was drawn to join in. So I did. Unlike my friend, I am not talented at all when it comes to painting and drawing, yet today I took the risk. the pay off was that I was delighted, not with the result, but with the process, it provided the creative flow that I desperately needed [and actually supported the students by showing that i was risking making mistakes.
So today my load feels lighter.



2 comments:
What a lovely post, beautiful.
Hey....good on you! Im glad you found some joy in painting. Anytime you would like to join me, feel free...
Post a Comment