Today I am grateful for...
1. The chance meeting of young man that I used to help when he was at Primary school. In fact I was his 'child helper' [as he would call me] from his kindergarten year, right through to the end of year six, so seven years in all. What wonderful days they were. Full of challenges and rewards and the best is seeing what a capable young man he has become. It is those years with him that spurs me on when faced with the challenges of new students.
2. Having Mal phone to offer to collect the girls, so that I could spend an extra hour scrapping with aquaintances. His thoughtfullness was the difference between a rushed encounter, and a valuable experience.
3. Having a girl's night watching P.S. I Love You. Such a welcome change from my recent study mode, but will be sure to hit the books tomorrow.
4. Having just the right gift stand out to me while shopping at 'Word' today. Saved heaps of time.
5. My family. Five very individual people, who not only love each other, but actually like each other, and generally like to be in each others company.
Thank you Lord for all that you have given me today.



1 comment:
So wonderful that you can see your blessings :)
God is good!!
I hope you are coping ok with your work load?
The girls night and DVD sounded awesome. Do you ever go to the cinema and do the same?
Post a Comment