Today is my daughter's 17th birthday. We are having a home day with family coming for afternoon tea. Which reminds me that I had better think of what I am goin gto feed them.lol Being on this detox program means that food is the least of my priorities of late.
Anyway the teens have headed down to the local store to get chippies for lunch as they were craving them, they really are just kids at heart.lol Then we will probably settle to watch one of the DVds that are due to be returned soon.
Seventeen, too close to eighteen for my liking. But hey they all have to grew up sometime, and Rhiannon is growing into a beautiful young woman. She has a gorgeous smile and a heart of gold, and a real zest for life and her Lord.
Happy Birthday Annie-Lou!!!!



1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday to Rhiannon, I hope she enjoyed her day? :)
Post a Comment