0.1kg, the lowest of what the weight watchers scale will register. That's how much weight I have 'officially' lost this week.
Admittedly I was wearing shoes this time, which is a new rule that they now have, and those shoes [which I desperately sought prior to the meeting otherwise I'd only have my chunky runners to wear] weigh a mere 0.1. So I guess you could say that without shoes, I may have lost 0.2.
A loss but still a disappointment as my home scale with my REAL weight [early morning bare weigh] were showing at least a 0.5 loss this morning. So what happened in those eight hours???
Never mind, time to swipe the slate and be more organised, more motivated and ready to make a difference for next week.



1 comment:
This may sound so cliched.. coming from a WW member.. and volunteer - However.. this weeks theme was "slowly, slowly" yeah? Seemingly small numbers are still great!
Our fill-in leader today spoke of a lady who attended her meeting and each week she'd lose about 200grams or 300 and would be rapt! She considered her to be a "small loser".. but before you know it.. those grams had added up and she'd lost over 20kg's! And many others were yo-yo-ing!
You've heard it before.. but bear with me.. "a loss is a loss"... and hey, you didn't gain :-) !!
I hate the wearing shoes thing now too.
I would have wished you well for your weigh-in but I thought you were weighing in on Saturday!
Post a Comment