The computer gremlins ate all my saved emails yesterday. I opened outlook and it wouldn't open claiming there was something wrong withthe memory, so I closed it and then when I opened it again, it opened with no problem, EXCEPT all my previously received emails were gone, as were all my folders of saved emails.
Now my outlook is a bit like my study, it has all those bits of information that will be filed away...one day. Like people's update of addresses, phone numbers, newsletters yet to be read etc.
So although it is wonderful to see my email desk looking so clean, it is a bit frightening to think of what I may have lost.



1 comment:
Oh what a shame...
How frustrating...
The cons of modern technology.
Last night while I was online and opened a picture in Google images.. my computer identified a virus.. and then put it in the 'virus vault' -- I'm not sure what happens with it there.. but I've had no computer problems.
Virus software has saved me in this instance.
Post a Comment