Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Another Award

I have received another blog award. This time from my relatively new friend Jerrianne over at Salty Creek. Here's what I need to do....


List seven 7 things that make you [feel]Awe-Summm
  1. Having faith in Jesus and striving to make Him Lord of my life.
  2. Having a family that I cherish.
  3. Having a devoted husband, whom I adore.
  4. Having a church Community, who genuinely seek the Lord in all they do.
  5. Living in a country that allows me to live in abundance.
  6. Having good health.
  7. Knowing that one day I will see my Lord.
As I have added my own 'slant' on this award, I may alter it later, but this 'feels' right for now.

2 comments:

Karen L said...

I love the things that make you feel Awe Summ Gail - they make me feel that way too. have a great day.

maria said...

Congrats on your AWESOME award! Thanks for sharing. Hope you and your family have a lovely long weekend. Any plans?

Do hope that throbbing head eased for you xox