Monday, 4 May 2009

Get Real...Today





Today....
  • I awoke at 6.30 and took Helena from my daughter, so that she could sleep on and I could settle bub. I feel so priviledged to have this special morning cuddle time with Helena.
  • I had a couple of uninterupted hours to do my assignment which is due this Friday. I am so blessed to not only have the space to study in, but to have a family that value my need to be alone. I'm really struggling to grasp the vastness of the old testament and condense it to a few mere sentences for an assignment question. Praying for the Lord to guide me with this and provide what I need to know, so that I can due justice to His message.
  • I had Helena with me to do the grocery shop, while Jess followed up on the inevitable paper work. A special reminer of days gone by, to cater for a bub while shopping.
  • James was home from school due to a head cold. Thanking the Lord that asthma hasn't set in and praying that James will have a good night's rest.
  • Thanking the Lord for Mal being able to work with his injured foot, and continuing to pray for healing.
  • Thanking the Lord for the safe travel of Rhiannon's school trip to Melbourne and back today.
  • So grateful for Mal's love of cooking and his willingness to take over in the evenings when I'm tired.
  • Now enjoying the sounds of people settling for the night, and hoping to follow soon.
Good night peoples.....

2 comments:

lusi said...

So many things to be thankful for hey mate. Good on you :)
Love those photos of Helena and Jess in the post above!
Love to you all,
Lus x

maria said...

It was always a joy for me to take Jenna to the shops when she was a bubba. I feel happy for you that you are having this time with Helena too! The attention I received from total strangers surprised me too. Positive attention like.. 'ooh-ing' and 'aaah-ing' usually, but sometimes words of wisdom like "treasure her.. she'll grow up so fast".