This is me at this moment, at my computer, having just finished typing up my assignment for the institute, and now having some leisure p.c. time. Beside me in her rocker is Helena, stirring, but not quite awake from her evening nap, soon due for a feed. All is well, but will be even better when Mal arrives home.
Mal has been to Melbourne on a bus trip with most of the men from our community church. They went to a conference at Belgrave Heights. Mal is not one for meetings and crowds, but from the brief phone call I had from him at lunch time, he was very much enjoying himself.



1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures Gail - you have a beautiful grandaughter!
I wonder how you pronounce her name? -eena or -ayna or -enna sound at the end?
Glad to hear that Mal was or is enjoying the conference! We have our annual women's conference (in Melb) coming up. Not 100% sure if I'm going this year. I went for the first time last year - you might remember?
My girl loved her hands above her head too. Her little arms looked so short when she did it too.
Post a Comment