It's just an ordinary Tuesday. My eldest had very limited sleep last night and by 4.30am was wide awake. It was different having her up before me this morning. The younger two caught the bus at 7.45, which gave the eldest and I some chat time before I left at 8.15.
Work was the same. Reading, writing. Though we had student investigations in the usual maths timeslot. The group my charge was in already had enough adults, hence I went to help another group. That was a nice change.
After work I visited n op shop while I waited to pick my son up from band at 4.30. I was so pleased to stumble upon the history of Barnawartha book. I had owned this book years ago but then had lent it out and never got it back. So this was a great find, especially at $3.75. It has many of Mal's relatives in it. I also found the experincing God book, which I have the work book of, and also an application NIV bible, which happened to be given out for free. So it was a good way to pass an hour.
We then drove on to collect my daughter from TAFE which finishes at any time between 5 and 6pm. While waiting there I tackled a homework issue with my son. It became quite a debate and I think he may have won, or at least that's the way it felt. I would have rathered the win-win option!
So I've enjoyed a glass of Brown Brothers wine with dinner [basic egg/beans on toast], and feel more mellow now. Actually not sure why I'm writing about such an ordinary day, but there you are, a glimpse into the ordinary.lol
Wish I was going to Sydney this weekend to see The scrapbboking and beyond trade fair, where the gorgeous Lusi Austin is going to be, but alas that won't happen. However I am excited at the prospect of having a child free night on Friday night.
But alas in the meantime there's three more days of work and home chores to get through.



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your day. I wish you could go to Sydney too.. but I hope you have a great Friday anyway! It's almost here!
Post a Comment