Monday, 19 May 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!

Just a quick post to say that my P.C. has been revived. My whizz of a computer tech managed to fix it and return it within 24 hours over the weekend. Yet again it was the hard drive that had fatal errors. That's two hard drives that have lasted a mere 18 months! The first I was able to get a replacement for, hence I had a spare hard drive [external made with it] which My tech. was able to use to replace the recent fatality. I am now hoping to have it replaced under warranty so I can once again have an external hard drive [great for backing up the important stuff]. Umm that probably all sounds double dutch, but the important point is that I am now back online. Just got to get it all back looking like it used to.lol

1 comment:

maria said...

Great news!! Hey.. I sent you a little email this morning and I received a "delivery failure" email after it saying it bounced back and was undeliverable? I wonder if you will get notification of this blog comment? I hope you have a lovely day :)