Saturday, 24 May 2008

Hello

Well I have spent yonks on this PC getting all the programs reloaded and getting it all looking the way I like, and I must say it's now working beautifully, the hiccups seem to have gone.
Now to update some happenings here.
Last week our very healthy dalmatian had an epileptic type fit while my daughter was walking her. Needless to say it upset us all very much especially my daughter. However Tilly seems to have made a full recovery and under the vets direction are just going to keep an eye on her. We now take a mobile with us when walking her in case she does collapse.
I had my very infrequent dentist visit during the week, and the news was literally terrifying to me. I need to have a tooth taken out. Now I have a long and not so happy tale about my experiences with dentists which I won't detail here. But I have asked for a full xray to be taken first to gauge how deep the root system is and then I will make a decision from there whether to have it out in the chair or to have a general. If anyone is in puzzlement as to why I would go to all the expense of a general anaesthetic for one tooth, you need to hear my woeful tale.
Thanks to a work contact, we now have a reverse cycle airconditioner for the shed. It is huge but works a treat. Poor Mal is currently in the process of fitting it into the wall. So our 'teen space' will be available to use in all weather. We temporarily had it sitting in the internal doorway for a scrapping night I had and it got so hot we had to turn it right down, so it will be a cosy place to veg out.
I have finally made a start to cleaning out the study [where I am now sitting] Just in time for my daughter to use it to study for upcoming exams. It feels so much better to be in an uncluttered room.
Well that's about all the news for now. So good to be back on line and up with all the worldly happenings.

1 comment:

maria said...

Hello!

I was sorry to hear of Tilly's episode.. that would have been scary indeed. Does she need to be on any medication?

Oh gosh.. I don't envy you re: your upcoming dental work.. especially as it will involve an X-ray and possibly a general anaesthetic. I wonder what your story is?? Hubby and I are having check-ups third week of June? I'm suspecting I have a cavity because one of my teeth feels kind of achey at times.

That teen space with reverse cycle air con sounds fabulous. Do you have much natural light in there? I'm trying to picture it in my head. I hope you've had a good day.

Love & blessings to you and yours.