Monday, 27 August 2007

Weekend News

1. Imogen has had a transplant visit her site for updates
2. The shed finally has a concrete floor
3. I am contemplating doing the body for life 12 week program
4. My job has been advertised
5. I have started to knit my purple jumper for the fourth time this week, I relaly hope it's right this time.
6. I got no scrapping done this weekend!

1 comment:

maria said...

Your job has been advertised? Does that mean you've handed in your notice or they're giving you the bullet? Yay to the shed progress.. and I hope you get around to the knitting and scrapping. Mmm 'Body for Life'.. is that Kek's program? I wish you well whatever you decide :-) Re: the painting on my blog which I love too - someone else said they liked it also so I'm going to do a little post on the artist and some other works because I thought.. well why not? I wouldn't mind owning a piece or three... Thanks for visiting my blog :-)