Gosh, seems like forever since I've been able to update this site, when in fact it's been just over a week. I have been with optus for donkey years for their internet, and have just accepted their pricing as being fair, as Ihave always found their service exceptional. However when I phoned them to enquire about increasing my downloads, I discovered that I had been on an 'old' plan and was able to change from that to a 'new' plan which doubled my downloads and cost $10 cheaper. Now why I hadn't been told about this months ago I have no idea, cause I really would have listened if they had told me I could get more for less!
Anyway, I'm now back into cyber world and loving it.
Oh, the above layout includes a photo taken on my birthday with my daughters.



3 comments:
Lovely 'Funky Chicks'!! That's great news about the cheaper plan for more downloads! It's something I'll be assessing myself when my girl and I move next week.. I'll be monitoring the internet usage and trying to stick with something that meets our needs yet is affordable?? I hope you have been doing well otherwise? I'm in the process of updating my blog.. hopefully this afternoon? I've been bursting to do it, it's just things have got in the way. Nice photo of you and your girls.. I've seen it before though.. perhaps on another part of your blog?
Hi Gail, Wandered in here from your comment on Maria's blog. What a lovely blog you have and love the music. Look forward to popping in again.
Hi again Gail, I had to come back here to thank you for your comments on my latest post. You're too, too kind :-) But I was also nodding my head in recognition re: the Target change rooms.. I have had many "wake up" moments in there myself. They are harsh things those change rooms...eeerggh!! There is nowhere to hide! Bless you, have a good weekend!
Post a Comment