I have been passionately working on the garden over the past few weeks. So far I have weeded, divieded plants, trimmed back bushes, cleaned out the wood shed and cleared the back paddock. Now I am regularly mowing the grass to maintain the 'tidy' look of the garden.
It's been a while since I've had the urge to garden, and the benefits are great. Not only is it providing the much needed exercise, it also gives me good mind space time. While I garden, I am able to process the business of my day and as I am currently doing a lot of relational work, it is essential that I have the time to process my thoughts and feelings about the issues that arise.
Then of course there is the obvious benefit of having a garden that is pleasant to be in, and with this glorious autumn weather, there is no better place to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment