Friday, 18 September 2009

It's Friday

And not just any friday, it's the last Friday of term, meaning that I now have two weeks break from work. Now that sounds like a good reason to kick back and relax, but the reality is that I have a heap of book work to do for my counselling course. the holidays will not only be catch up time, but also a good time to get ahead so that i don't have too much to do once work resumes.

At the end of the holiday break, we will be celebrating Rhiannon's 18th birthday. It will start with a family bbq, then the younger folk will join us for cake and then start their own party. It worked well for Jessica's 18th, so we thought we'd run withthe same format. The highlight for the under eighteens was the pinyata.

Other holiday happenings will be childminding, appointments, picnics and hopefully catching up with friends.

1 comment:

maria said...

I hope you have a very good two weeks "off".. I use that term loosely...because it's obvious you have much on - and I wonder how you fit it all in. But I do hope Rhiannon's party goes well! Sounds exciting!

I hope the studying is going well.. one assigment at a time.. you'll get there! :)