Friday, 31 July 2009

July happenings

Our Grand daughter Helena having a snooze during a recent visit. She is now already months old and as you can see by her wet top, is starting to teeth.

Rhwas one of four finalist for the environmental youth award at the recent Wodonga Shire red Carpet Awards. She wasn't the overall winner, but we enjoyed a wonderful evening celebrating the very talented youth we have in our region.


This photo was taken on the occassion of our grand niece's christening. It shows four generations of Oates, with Rita Oates, Mal Oates, Jess Oates and Helena Oates.

Here's Mal with his mum and three older sisters, taken on the same above photo.



2 comments:

lusi said...

Hi lovely friend!
I think of you so often and yet just don't seem to get the same time to email/phone/write as often as i used to pre-4 kids! lol :) I know you understand but please know I hold you dearly in my heart.
Helena has grown up so quickly too!!! she is beautiful Gail! And love the other photos you shared too. Hope Jess is going well - I pray for her (not as often as I could!)
Well love to you all + God's richest blessings in Christ,
Lus x

maria said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely pics! :)