Monday, 20 April 2009

Quick Update

Been just so long since I posted, and still there's no real time to do it justice, but here's a quick update....
  • Just had my second training seminar in Melbourne and loved it. I know have three more assignments plus other assessments to do for term three. In real terms that means an assignment due every three weeks, plus other exercises to complete in betweeen!
  • Two of the expectant mum's have delivered. My friend Sandi had a baby boy on the 14th and my friend, Lusi had her baby girl on the 16th. Now I am eagerly awaiting on my first granchild to arive. He or she is due this weekend, but in reality could be any day.
  • I'm due to start term three at work today, but have my mind in other places. I'll be taking two weeks long service when Jess has the baby.
  • My walk with the Lord has had it's twists and turns this past month or so, but it has grown and stregthened me. I pray that it continues to have this pattern of tension and rest so that I continue to mature in Christ.
  • I hit the wall with my weight a couple of weeks ago [no not literally.lol] and so am back on the 'get healthy' trail. Lost one kilo last week and hopefully will continue at that pace.

Well that has to be it for now as I have to continue the morning routine.

1 comment:

maria said...

Back to work eh? But with a significant amount of anticipation.. as you're teetering on the edge of your long service leave and this huge family event of an imminent *birth*!

Congratulations to your friends who have given birth :)

Well done on the 1kg weight loss which is WoW! ... Thanks for the quick blog update which was still rather newsy. :)