Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Thanks Lusi

I asked Lusi for some guidance to make a gratitude album that I had seen one on another person's site. Lusi came to my aide big time, but then I had huge doubts as I read that her own album was based on 2007. It hadn't been the best year for me. It was a year of personal burdens and huge learning curves and enormous growth. However I then realised that there were many good moments spattered in between the bad, and that it had the potential to be a healing process. Hence I began it. I collected photos of the good events, of the daily happenings and of the milestones. It was more than I had hoped for. It has become a year to remember.
[ on writing this, I have just realised that I haven't added a photo of my daughter's graduation, and it was probably the biggest milesone of them all, so good that pages are easily added.lol]
Thank you Lusi for the inspiration to put this very special album together.

2 comments:

maria said...

Thank you for sharing your Grateful 2007 album. I love to look at others scrapping pages.. and how they can tell a story or give windows into people's days/months/years. Like personal letters in pictures sometimes. I've only ever seen a couple of examples of albums like this.

lusi said...

Oh my friend, you are so welcome and it really looks fantastic!
I think its great to reflect upon the trials as well as the joys and see the ways the Lord brought us through them! I once read this on a bumper sticker,
"Trials and challenges are just another opportunity for God to prove His faithfulness". Love that.
Really love what you've shared here and hope to flick through it one day in real life!
All my love,
Lus x