Wednesday, 18 July 2007

The Ten Week Plan



For the past few weeks I have been taking baby steps towards getting on the right track for regaining my fitness. I started with going for walks, then I started having a look at what I was actually eating and then finally I joined the gym. So this week it has fallen into place. I have stuck to a daily eating plan and have attended the gym as scheduled. And yes, this is only day three of getting serious about it, but I have plans for after September and therefore want to reach peak physical fitness for then. So that gives me 10 weeks until the September school holidays and that will be a perfect time frame for what I want to achieve.

2 comments:

maria said...

I admire people who can come up with a plan, follow it and ultimately achieve their goals -as I've always struggled with that myself. It sounds like you are on your way and have much to look forward to!

Unknown said...

Good Luck Gail wish I could be strong and do it too