This question was posed to me by my middle child today. I guess rather appropriate as it is my 42nd birthday. However I questioned her about the necessity of having a midlife crisis. Do I actually have to have one? The answer being that it is common knowledge that everyone has one. Mmm, not too sure about that. Anyway, am I actually at midlife yet? Maybe I am, and if so it's a good place to be. I have a strong partnership with my husband, three active growing children, a rewarding yet challanging job and a handful of people whom I call good friends. So life's good.



1 comment:
Well.. what more could you want? I think if you know life is good then that's a lot more than some people will acknowledge even if their life is actually very good. Forget crisis' --there's enough of those in the world. Enjoy where you're at. Sounds like you are! :-)
Post a Comment