Wednesday, 15 May 2013

2013

yeah...well...it's been a while...what can I say....

Actually, not being able to create a new post the direct way, has reminded me why I dwindled away from blogging. it simply became frustrating each time I tried to update, but anyway here I am again.

On rediscovering my blog, I discovered that many pictures had been replaced by a construction sign. I'm guessing because the original pictures have been erased/moved, whatever, but anyway I have started to edit through my blogs and removed the construction signs...which of course means that some posts will be referring to pictures that are simply not there!

having explained that, the reason I re found my blog was that my children have started to blog and that jogged my memory that this one was out there somewhere in cyber space being completely ignored.

So lots has happened in the past couple of years, so I have lots to prattle on about, but there are a couple of some things that have remained constant..... I am still totally in love with my Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus, I'm also still madly in love with my husband, I sill live in the small rural community and I am still on my eternal quest for fitness and better health. The rest I'll catch up over time....cya xxx

No comments: