I have no idea exactly how hot it was today, but it really was one of those days when everyone comments on the heat and no one stays outside longer than absolutely essential. so what did I do today?
Well this morning I went to The Baranduda Community centre, where we had our last church service at that centre. Although there were some families away on holiday, we still had a packed room and the highlight this morning was having a baby dedicated to the Lord.
As of next week our services will be held at Trinity College at Baranduda. There is a combination of reasons for the move, but the Lord's hand has been obvious and we are all pleased to be moving into such generous surrounds.
Then I did a little bit of fruit and veg shopping and then came home to unpack it and have lunch.
mal and I then headed into town again, one to get some new ink for the printer and secondly to go to the movies. as a bonus for our son, while at office works, we also got a bargain of a desk which is just what james needs for his bedroom. One for study, but also to house his recently aquired computer.
The movie was rather impressive. The special effects and camera work were fantastic. As for the story, I'm not a 'fantasy' fan, but this story held my attention well. There were many times that I gasped and looked away [as I'm not a violence fan either. lol], but there was minimal cussing and nothing sexually explicit, which is always a bonus these days. I still would have reservations about taking under aged kids though [although many did] purely due to the vilolence factor which was entwined with emotional attachment to characters.
Then we came home and i helped James set up his new desk [flat pack] and Mal organised dinner.
Now speaking of food, today I couldn't help but notice that my stomach area was producing a not so flattering bulge as i sat in church today. I feel bloated, not enthused about the whole idea of once again counting points and doing exercise, and yet the absolute need is heavily out weighing the choice in the matter.
So, it's hot, it's holiday time and currently t.o.m. and I am in dire need of a huge amount of inspiration and motivation. I'll let you know if I find it..........



1 comment:
Long time no bloggy.
I hope photo day went well for you.
Blessings xo M.
Post a Comment