Monday, 16 November 2009

My week

Monday - work, vet, anaphtlactic training
Tuesday - work [kanga cricket carnival], bible study
Wednesday - work, son's hair appt
Thursday - work, c.p.r. update, dance class
Friday - assignment wrap up, girl's hair appts etc., graduation night
Saturday - to be in Melb for 9am study start
Sunday - Dockland's church, lunch and shopping!

Today's only Monday and all ready the wheels are falling off. The vet was running 45mins late, which meant I had to forfiet the anaphylactic training as there was no way I could return the dog home and get back into town in time. However not all is lost as the dog now has the needed medication for her ear infection, and I have a chance to do some assignment preparation for Saturday.
I am so looking forward to the weekend when my study is done and the family and I can enjoy our day out at Dockland's. mal and I had a day there yesterday [after my group study on saturday] and it was gorgeous. Dockland's church has now been renamed 'City on a hill' and they are currently preaching on 'urban legends'. Yesterday's talk was 'The church only wants your money" and next week will be "Christianity is for whimps". The music and people were grand, as was our lunch at the brewery and shopping.

No comments: